Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go shares that the much anticipated Kern Rivers Rock N Blues Fest is rapidly approaching. This festival will be coming to Kernville, California from September 25th to the 28th. Because of the huge success and large crowds that appeared at the festival last year, there has been a fourth day added to the event. Approximately 3,000 people were in attendance last year, with even more anticipated this year.
Those who attend the event are sure to have a terrific time with unforgettable music in the backdrops of the Central California Mountains. Twelve of the most notable musicians and bands in the blues industry will be making an appearance at the festival, as well as after the event at the various bars and venues in the town. Some of these artists include Jade Bennett and the Boom Booms, Jon English and English Revolver, Smith & Jones, and Diver Down. Popular events that will go along with the festival include the Travel To Go VIP Party and the Acoustic Campfire Jam.
Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go says that not only is the event perfect for fans of blues music, but is also a great way to give back to the community. Travel To Go will be a sponsor for the third year for the event. The Kern Rivers Rock N Blues Fest will also be raising money to the construction of the Bakersfield National Cemetery. This cemetery will be used to remember, honor, and lay to rest the veterans of our great country.Read More
If you are getting married soon, one option that is growing more and more popular for couple on their big days is having destination wedding. Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go believes that destination weddings are a fun choice because they capture the magic of a wedding in an equally magical destination. If you believe that a destination wedding is going to be a good choice for you when you get married, consider some of the following tips to help you make planning your perfect day a little bit easier.
- Cut the guest list: Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go knows that typical weddings can see a quickly expanding guest lists. People that were your friends in high school, family members that you have not seen in years, and people that only your parents know closely all seem to have made it to your guest list. If you are planning a destination wedding, it is better to cut your list down to only those that are very close to you such as your immediate family and best friends. Destination weddings are lovely intimate affairs, and you do not want to alter the atmosphere with crowds of people.
- Plan early: If you want to have a wedding anywhere that is not your hometown, make sure that you get an early start on the planning. You and your guests are all going to have to make travel plans, and you want to give everyone plenty of time to do so. Make sure that you have made your decisions early and that you get out your invites and save the dates with plenty of time to spare.
- Pick the perfect place: For many people the site of their destination wedding is also the place where they will have their honeymoon. If this is your plan make sure that you have picked a place that you and your new spouse will love. Picking the perfect place will let you enjoy your entire trip and have the most magical time possible.
Tommy Middaugh, a leading travel consultant with Travel To Go, knows that each year, vacationers from all around the globe are looking for a destination that offers both excitement and enjoyment for travelers of all ages that is also affordable. Every year, millions of people head to Japan’s capital to spend time learning more about the culture and history of the nation without breaking the bank.
While tourism is a major source of income for the city, Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go knows that doesn’t have to mean your trip will be expensive. In fact, this vacation destination is certainly that one that offers a lot affordable varieties of entertainment. In fact, some of the best things to do in the city are free. A tour around the famous Tsukiji Fish Market or a trip to Yoyogi Park are both activities things that don’t charge admission fees. For more information about some of the exciting activities Japan offers travelers, please continue reading at: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1840739Read More
Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go knows that one of the most important things about any vacation in the amount of money it takes to go on a trip. For all those planning their next vacation, there are accommodation, activities, dining and more to consider while trying to figure out how much to set aside. Often, one of the top requests of travelers is to find ways to save money. Vacations can often be a costly expense and without the proper planning, it’s true that extra costs seem to pop up.
Tommy Middaugh knows that the best way to avoid this is by selecting vacation destinations that are more affordable. There are some places in Europe that are known for being less expensive but never short on fun. Vacationers will surely enjoy their experience visiting London, Denmark or Germany this summer. For more information about budget-friendly activities and other things to do while abroad, continue reading on the subject at: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tommy-middaugh-travel-to-go-executive-reveals-top-budget-friendly-european-attractions-for-2014-254348511.htmlRead More
Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go knows that for those who are trying to decide the perfect vacation destination, that many vacationers pick the beach to spend their summer days. For all the couples at there, they know this type of vacation offers many opportunities for romance. But during the summer, many beaches are jam-packed with other travelers. Many might wonder which beaches offer more privacy and intimacy for couples. Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go knows this, and has provided a list of three of the best beaches for privacy.
- Aler do Chao, Brazil: For all those who are looking to relax in the Amazon, Alter do Chao is a great scenic town located near the city of Santarem. A perfectly formed Sandbar, often referred to as the Island of Love, sits near the colorful downtown area, drawing tourists from all around the world. The vast area of the amazon is something wonderful to comtemplate together while vacationing here, shares Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go.
2. Plage Blanche, Morocco: This massive, dune-covered beach is a sight to see. Convergent between two seas, (the Sahara and the Atlantic) many come by boat to spend the day soaking up the sun with their loved ones. Spend time on the shore and don’t forget a camera to capture photos of nature’s rare wonders.
3. Kaihalulu, Hawaii: Seeing the beautiful red sand covered beach is a wonderful reward for anyone daring enough to make the hour or so long trek down the Maui coast. Follow winding roads to this secluded beach to enjoy some time alone.
Tommy Middaugh Travel To Go knows that time spent at these exotic locations will bring romance to any couple.Read More